Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE sweet things and breakfast food. So the recipes I’m sharing are for my cookies and some awesome waffles.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup shortening
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Tbs. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tbs. salt
- 1/2 Tbs. baking soda
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- half a bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs, mix well.
- Add dry ingredients until mixed. Dough will be slightly sticky still.
- Add Chocolate Chips
- Roll into balls and place 12 on a cookie sheet at a time.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 12-15 minutes
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups milk
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Separate the eggs.
- In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Mix together the egg yolks, milk and oil and stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.