Day 2: A bulleted list of everything that happened in your day

Oh what a day to do this on… Here you go:

  • 7:00 AM – Woken up by a call from my brother-in-law, well actually my niece.  She anciently dialed my number.
  • 7:25 AM – Shower
  • 8:10 AM – Mom’s house getting the kids ready for the day because they slept over. (I’ll leave out the gory details)
  • 10:00 AM – Got tires rotated and oil changed on my car.  Poor JD offended a nice old man who offered him a balloon.  Screaming isn’t a good way to say thank you.  I felt bad but did eventually get JD to tell him Thanks.
  • 11:20 AM – Appointment for both kids, Gwen is currently totally average in height and weight.  JD is still off the charts in height and average in weight.
  • 1:00 PM – Put Gwen down for a nap and left with mom to take JD to the Riverton Hospital Primary Children’s Outpatient location for his MRI.
  • 2:30 PM – Started to prep JD for the MRI.  Putting the IV in today was MUCH smoother than it was on Sunday, thank goodness.
  • 3:45 PMish – Went with JD while they sedated him, (or tried to) for his MRI.
  • 4:45PMish – Had the Nurse Practitioner come out and tell us they had to give him the maximum dosages in all the sedative medications they could and that if he woke up again they would have the cancel the MRI.  She advised us to let future doctors know that general anesthesia was the only real option for him in the future.  (lovely)
  • 5:00 PM – JD was brought into recovery and they were able to get the MRI done. Within 20 minutes he was begging to get off the bed and walk, he headed straight for the door.
  • 6:20 PM – Grabbed a quick Dinner with Jeremy
  • 7:00 PM – Went to the Hale Center Theater to watch my cousin play a leading role in The Drowsy Chaperone.  She was spectacular (M,W,F cast).  It was an awesome break from reality and a much-needed date night.  I’m glad we got the tickets a week ago and couldn’t bail, or I would have gone home and stayed with Deeds.
  • 10:45 PM – Picked up JD from grandma’s house.  He was still awake because they told us to keep him up for his EEG tomorrow.  He crawled into bed when we got home and was asleep in no time.
  • 11:00PM – Homework
  • 11:45 PM – Blogged
  • 11:50 PM – BED!!

One thought on “Day 2: A bulleted list of everything that happened in your day

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s