I saw this on a friends blog and since I’m bored in bed anyway I thought I’d fill it out too. Enjoy!
- Is this your first pregnancy: Nope, 5th. JD is our only child however until she is born.
- When did you find out you were pregnant: The day after Easter.
- Was it planned: No, we were told to avoid getting pregnant ever again after JD due to my Pregnancy Associated Cardiomyopathy.
- What was your reaction when you found out: Fear, I cried a lot but we are thrilled now.
- Who was with you when you found out: No one, I was alone.
- Who was the first person you told: Jeremy.
- How did your parents react: Shock and fear.
- How far along are you: 34 weeks, take that statistics!
- What was your first symptom: Nausea.
- When is your due date: December 26, 2009.
- Do you know the sex of the baby: Yes, Girl.
- Have you picked out a name: Gwendolyn Olive Brierley M.
- How much weight have you gained: 20 pounds.
- Do you have stretch marks: Yes.
- Have you felt the baby move: Yep, but she is a lazy baby compared to JD.
- Have you heard the heartbeat: I hear it at least 2 times a week thanks to the NST I have to do. 🙂