Here is a quick rundown of the past weekend up to now:
- I got a stomach bug on Friday afternoon
- Friday night I started to have contractions and we had to go to the hospital. They were able to stop everything with an IV that had fluids and antinausia medication in it.
- Friday later night/Saturday early I still “dealt” with the stomach bug, while trying to stay hydrated so I wouldn’t have to go back to the hospital. Since I don’t normally throw up unless I am pregnant I remember asking Jeremy to kill me at one point.
- Saturday… ya… still sick.
- Sunday finally kept some food and liquids down, on the mend except for the bizarre back muscles I pulled thanks to all the intense sickness.
- Monday, other than the muscles I felt better than I had in days. Even ran out with mom to buy JD’s diapers.
- Monday late……. Jeremy gets the stomach bug….
- Monday later/Tuesday morning neither of us get a lot of sleep due to Jeremy being sick.
- Tuesday early I finally convince Jeremy to call in sick to work, something he NEVER does.
- Tuesday afternoon I went to the cardiologist only to find out that I may have to switch high risk specialists and OB this late in the pregnancy if I want to keep my new cardiology team. I have some decisions to make, ick. Got my flu shot and found out that over the course of the weekend I lost 6+ pounds because of the sickness.
- Now, blogging and dealing with JD refusing to go to bed praying he doesn’t get the stomach bug since I’m still pretty queezy.
Aren’t you SO happy I caught you up?