Wow it feels like it has been a LONG week. Here is a quick run down. The good, bad and ugly:
- Bryan’s dad Paul passes away
- A close friend has a miscarriage
- Jer can’t take a job because of insurance
- Our insurance decides not to cover about $1000 from my hand surgery
- School , homework, quizzes etc.
- Mailed out invites for JD’s birthday party take II. (Next Saturday at 3pm for those that care to come eat awesome cupcakes)
- FINALLY just mailed Bequi’s baby blanket, how old is Sarah now? 16?
- Mailed a bridal shower gift I’ve had since November or so
- Went through a roller coaster of deciding and then undeciding to switch to full-time school and graduate in May instead of Aug. It would cost us $3300 more because I would loose grant money, so that’s not going to happen.
- Missed class tonight to attend the viewing for Paul
- Funeral for Paul tomorrow morning
- JD is turning into a toddler. Loves to tease mommy and run around like a monkey. He’s into everything.
- Finding out JD can eat an entire whopper Jr. for lunch, or an entire PB&J plus fruit
- Dealing with some fun soreness due to re-patterning exercises for my Movement class.
- Bathed both dogs
- LOVED having a clean and orginized bedroom since our Ikea trip last week
I think that’s about it. I’m sure there are some things I missed but I got the bulk of the week right there for you all. I have to go find out why JD is giggling, squealing and bouncing like a maniac on his crib instead of sleeping….