Ok, so how many of you sang the title of this post to the tune “A whole new world”? I know you people… don’t lie to me. I can show you the blog…..
Since I’m finally back into the blogging habit I have started another blog… I know I’m crazy. This secondary blog is strictly for Photographs. I love the layout and so hopefully once a day or so I’ll be able to post a random picture. I have YEARS of photo’s that I’ve never shared before and I’m kind of excited to have a medium to show them with. I’m sure they won’t all be spectacular, but they are mine and I like them.
JD went to the eye doctor today. It was a nightmare. The man had no people skills and I’m wondering why he chose to go into the Pediatric side of things. Every time I would try to talk to him he would cut me off and I never got to finish a whole sentence. Our appointment was at 8:20am… we got back into the office at 9:30am and then after all that they put drops in his eyes to dialate them. We got to sit around for yet another hour and poor JD’s eyes were dilated all day. The doctor said there is nothing wrong with him and wouldn’t even let me ask any questions. I was frustrated to say the least. Sure enough when we got home he started to have that one eye act all lazy again. I figure if he still has it in 2 months I’ll take him into my normal Ophthalmologist. I also plan on letting my family practitioner know that the guy he referred me to was a moron and maybe he should think of someone else. Now I understand the guy could have just been having a bad day, but I got the impression he is like that all the time. I’m honestly kind of glad he found nothing wrong with JD because if he had, and then told me to schedule a followup I would be calling his office tomorrow and telling them to cancel and why.
Today wasn’t all bad:
- Our VCR/DVD machine that we just had replaced in March because the old one wasn’t working broke. It wouldn’t stay on for more than 15 seconds. I called the company and they are sending us another new one.
- We found out we were approved for financial aid through IHC. Our medical bills are now a small fraction of what they were and I cried when the lady told me over the phone. She’s my hero of the day.
- We got a check we’ve been waiting for in the mail. That’s always a fun surprise eh?
- JD took a 5 hour nap (a bit long I know, but he had a rough morning)
- I took an hour nap
- Nicole brought me software to make a Will in the comfort of my own home.
- Tonight I made a Chocolate Meringue Pie. I haven’t cut it since it has to cool, but tomorrow I’ll make sure to take some pictures for you to drool over.