I don’t have much to say today so I’m stealing this from my cousin. Enjoy!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, or 3 parts milk to 1 part egg nog. I love them both.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white… but colored are good too.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, don’t need any (ditto)
5. When do you put up your decorations? Typically the day after Thanksgiving but this year it all went up after Halloween. I have actually liked it better that way.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My cousin makes some good toffee with chocolate. I LOVE IT.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: The year we got the mini-van and went to Disneyland.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What are you talking about?!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, PJ’s.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? How? With Ornaments and lights. How do you do it?
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Need it! It better start snowing soon or we will have a bad summer next year.
12. Can you ice skate? Not well
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No clue. Maybe the San Francisco snow globe.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and friends
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I’m liking pie this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Gingerbread Houses
17. What tops your tree? Cheap raffia angel.
8. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, unless we can’t afford it and I feel like it’s expected.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night
20. Candy Canes? Yes
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? It can be, but it’s how you feel about it that really matters. It wouldn’t be a big deal if people didn’t buy into it. 🙂