I’m not sure of the ground rules. If you can honestly come up with a name Jeremy doesn’t instantly find fault with you are the master winner! My ideas however are as follows:
- I like traditional names. Jeremy’s last name is German, I’m Scottish, English, Irish, and Danish (muttish).
- I do like being able to shorten it to a nickname. My family does it anyway so we might as well make it easy for them. I was Bobbie from the minute I was born, real name is Barbara for those of you that didn’t know. However I’m not apposed to un-nicknameable names.
- Unique is good but not to the point of a lot of therapy. 🙂 You understand I’m sure.
- Out of the top 20 or so would be preferable. Jeremy was in the top when he was named and SWEARS he never had another Jeremy in his class, so I’m torn a little on this one.
- Jeremy refuses to have it sound girly in any way.
That’s all I can think of right now. I’ve been looking this morning and I like (so Far):
- Juno (Jer said it as a joke, you know Jake and Uno mixed…. I LOVE it… he doesn’t)