I took this from my sister. I don’t have much to say today (same old same old) so enjoy!
SENIOR YEAR QUESTIONS…
1. Who was your best friend?
Bryan. He’s still a part of the family.
2. What sports did you play?
My senior year I did track and field. (SHOCKER I KNOW)
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Most of the time my parents Mini-Van (held more friends!)
4. On a Friday night what where you doing?
My friends were never boring. We were always up to something.
5. Were you a party animal?
No. Not in the sense of the term you are implying.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I highly doubt it.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yes, yes, yes.
8. Were you a nerd?
Yes, I think so but you’d have to ask someone else that went to HS with me.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
OH hail to you our PG high, for you our banners in the sky…I guess that’s a yes.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
NO clue. Mr Moses maybe. (even tho he claims to THIS DAY I was never in his class because I ditched so much)
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
With the guys. It was often just me and boys. If only they didn’t think of me as one of them eh? We started Pot Luck Fridays that apparently stuck around for a few years. WEIRD
13. Name the school full name?
Pleasant Grove High School
14. School mascot?
15. School Colors?
Blue & White
16. Rival high school?
American Fork, however it didn’t make much sense to me since they were in a different division than us… but it’s been going on since my DAD went to AF so…
17. Did you go to Prom?
Yes. Jr and Sr. Jr prom was my dream date. Swoon…. Sr prom I almost didn’t get asked, then the twin of the boy that asked me to Homecoming asked me. CUTE. Then I busted my ankle before the dance. Oh what a night.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Oh gosh I’m not thinking so. Yes there were things I would do differently but I didn’t like it that much.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
I got my cast off the day before. I lead the Sr. class onto the floor.
20. Where did you go senior SLUFF day?
Besides getting BLAMED for it being cancelled (Long story). A bunch of friends and I went up Provo Canyon and had a really great time.
21. Favorite memory?
From High School? Is that possible? I think it had to be the lunches sitting with the guys.
22. Were you in any clubs?
Uh, Hebrew club, and do you count Student Government as a club?
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The lunch room. Rebel, I know. I never had money to go out.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yes, but not as much as you’d think.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
27. Who was your home room teacher?
Not a clue.
28. Who will re post this after you?
I have no idea.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
I had the biggest crush on Eric. But I didn’t really have a sweetheart in High School. Boys didn’t look at me like I was a girl then. After High School is when that all changed.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
31. Did you win prom queen or king?
NHA HA HA HA HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHA
32. Where did you work at in high school ?
Taco Amigo and Some Potpourri place
Sorry the Font is so big. I couldn’t get it normal… just HUGE or SMALL.