5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Starting my Senior Year of High School.
2. Spending a lot of time with friends.
3. Drum Major of the Marching Band.
4. Singing in ACapella
5. Wishing I was already done with H.S.
5 Things on my to-do list today
2. Spotting Carpets.
4. Wash both Dogs, groom Max.
5. Scrubbing the Kitchen and bathroom.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
3. Apples with Cheese
4. Dried Apricots
5. Bobbie’s cookies…mmmmm! (I agree Trish!!)
5 Songs I Know the Lyrics to
1. The Battle Hymn of the Republic
2. Big Girls You are Beautiful…Mika
3. Brown Eyed Girl…Jimmy Buffet
4. Almost every Queen Song
5. banana Pancakes…Jack Johnson… Ok there are so many more songs I know the words too. I never knew my memory was so good.
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
2. Live off of said investment
3. Pay off Jer’s Student Loans, and the Car
4. Be a Stay at Home Mommy.
5. Put away for the Kids for later.
5 Bad Habits
2. Not putting the clean laundry away… it just kind of piles up in baskets or stacks.
3. Not filing the mail and letting it gather.
4. Biting My Nails
5. Reading (I know this doesn’t sound like a bad habit but when you start a book and can do nothing till you’ve finished hours later you tend to neglect everything else in your life.)
5 Things I’d never wear again
1. Stretchy Pants
2. Neon socks doubled and rolled.
3. Biker Shorts with big t-shirts
4. Pegged Pants
5. I can’t think of a 5th… I guess Mini Skirts but I’m not sure I wore them before.
5 Favorite toys
5. Play Station
Now for Tagging:
I’m not a big tagger so take it if you want it. 🙂