Here are the rules:
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘7 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. Weird things… man alive. I grew up eating venison. I still prefer it to almost any other kind of meat. I remember when I moved away from home the biggest shock I had was going to buy beef at the grocery store! I was used to just going down to the freezer in the basement, and getting the meat there. I have even been on a few deer hunts and own my own gun.
2. My first automobile accident happened when I was 16, I hit a parked car. Actually I totalled a parked car. They however got the blame because they were parked facing the wrong way on the street. I always park the correct direction because of it.
3. I started swim-team when I was only 4 years old. My older brother was in it and I asked mom if I could too. I swam until I was 17 or 18 on teams.
4. I used to play the Bassoon. I LOVED the Bassoon, and actually do miss it. The last day I played it was the day I graduated High School.
5. I’m terribly shy deep down. I know many of you don’t believe this but it’s true. The older I get the worse it gets.
6. I enjoy watching kids shows with my nieces and nephews. I like the Backyardigans, and the Wonderpets crack me up. I however don’t like Dora, I like that she teaches kids spanish, I just don’t like the show. Watching the shows with them reminds me of Saturday Morning cartoons with my brother.
7. When I watch TV for some reason I watch it with my turned, looking out of the corner of my eye. It drives my family crazy because they think I’m staring at them all the time when I’m watching TV and they are sitting across the room. I’m sure it’s a sign of something, I just don’t know what.
Okay, now for the tagging part. I tag:
(Sorry, that’s all I’m going to tag.)
Feb 2. 2007
I found 2 more peeps I can tag
Will and Jeremy! 🙂